*Nutrition Business Journal Supplement Business Report and public filings.
Aim for a healthier portfolio.
health and fitness is the fastest-growing category in the supplement industry.*
These days, people want to stay active and be healthier. They may not be professional athletes, but they still want to get the maximum results for their efforts. Whatever their activity of choice, the market for health and fitness products will only continue to grow because people simply want to look and feel better
A high-ticket, low-cost operation.
A $70 average ticket is comparable to a restaurant, but with less inventory and staff.
Low operating cost store format:
- 900 to 1,200 square foot in-line stores
- Prime locations in retail centers with health clubs
- Easily replicable for multi-unit owners
- Easy to operate with 2-3 employees
- Easy to manage non-perishable inventory
- Short retail hours of operation
- 50-71% gross profit margins on Max Muscle Sports Nutrition branded supplements
A respected brand built on trust.
Outstanding customer service is what sets us apart.
We stand out like no other retailer by providing ongoing and exemplary education to our customers.
Max Muscle is #1 for all these reasons:
- Continued new product development
- A proven track record for over 20 years
- Max Pro has been the best selling protein for 20 years
- An MMSN/NESTA Certified Fitness Nutrition Coach™ in your store
- Our private label sports and nutritional supplements keep our brand top of mind with customers
- Vitamin and mineral solutions for the whole family
- Outstanding selection of nationally recognized branded products